Body Repair Person
|Title:||Body Repair Person|
|Location / Localizacion:||501 East to West|
|City, State / Ciudad, Estado:||Elkhart, IN|
Forest River, Inc., the Nation’s largest manufacturer of Recreational Vehicles, Cargo Trailers, Transit Buses and Boats has an immediate opening for a Paint Prep Worker.
- Remove any parts from the unit that must be removed for the paint process.
- Cover all parts and areas that do not get paint with tape, paper, and plastic.
- Apply blue stain to all fiberglass parts.
- Sand and scuff all areas of the unit that are to be painted.
- Do all bodywork repairs that are found.
- Blow off unit and wash the unit with correct chemicals.
- Experience in prep for paint environment is helpful but not a requirement.
- Know how to use screw gun, DA sander, and hand block.
- Bodywork experience is also helpful but also not a requirement.
- We can train from scratch as long as the applicant has a fast pace and fast to learn mind set.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications