|Title:||Developer / Database Administrator|
|Location / Localizacion:||51 Corporate|
|City, State / Ciudad, Estado:||Elkhart, IN|
Forest River, Inc., the Nation's largest manufacturer of Recreational Vehicles, Cargo Trailers, Transit Buses and Boats has an immediate opening.
- Direct the development and maintenance of extensive SQL databases
- Lead the technical support of Data Warehouse & BI efforts
- Assist with Dynamics AX support & troubleshooting
- Assist with the support of existing “Client / Server” applications, C++ / .Net
- Assist with Report development - SSRS, Power BI, etc., as required
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related Information Technology area.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge of programming Languages (such as C++ / .Net / etc.)
- Experience with Dynamics AX – beneficial, but not required.
- MS Certifications are beneficial, but not required.
- Dependable transportation (business related mileage paid)
- Ability to receive and send email communications remotely via smartphone or other device
Forest River offers a stable work environment that is fast paced. Our employees enjoy a highly competitive Wage and Benefit Package. We are looking for dedicated individuals with experience in the Industry as well as other Manufacturing Processes.