|Title:||Communications & Graphic Design Specialist|
|City / State:||Elkhart, IN|
Forest River, Inc., the Nation’s largest manufacturer of Recreational Vehicles, Cargo Trailers, Transit Buses and Boats has an immediate opening.
The role is responsible for ongoing maintenance of websites by editing and updating of web content. Applicant will be responsible for maintaining dozens of consumer facing websites using internally developed WMS tools. Monitor Facebook pages daily to ensure compliance with corporate Social Media Policy. Create and maintain forms, policies and company guidelines as needed.
- Regular exposure to executive management
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of graphic design, social media marketing and copy writing
- The position requires constant verbal and written communication with colleagues and management.
- The position also requires a strong willingness to learn new and varied skills
- Ability to work with occasional short deadlines
- Stay informed of marketing and social media best practices for business
- Prepare monthly social media analytic reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Strong time management skills
- Degree or Certification in a Graphic Design/Marketing field a plus
- Photography experience is a plus